Jay Plemons

Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year

Ok, so it's finally 2009. I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this year. I have been very busy out here in Hollywood, but I want to get back into updating this thing.

The other day, I was shot in the back by a Terminator for the upcoming, straight to Blockbuster DVD "The Terminators." It was pretty cool. There was a guy with an air cannon squatting down next to me ready to shoot out a load of red syrup so it would look like my guts are going everywhere.

I have also done a couple of training videos for Ralph's grocery store, playing a cashier named Will.

Also I finally started uploading videos I've been making with my cell phone.

www.youtube.com/jayplemons



Well, that is 2008 in a nut shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home