Jay Plemons

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bloodrayne

Ok, so last week, my and some friends were walking down Hollywood Blvd. when this guy comes up to us with some posters for the movie "Bloodrayne." He asked us to say some stuff on camera about "Bloodrayne", so we were holding up the poster and saying what a great movie it is. I had never seen anything about the movie, and it's not coming out until January 6. Well, a producer was there, and gave us tickets to the premiere tonight and to the after party.

"Bloodrayne" is based on a video game, and is about Rayne, this half-vampire/human (Kristanna Loken) who is trying to avenge her mother's death.



Michael Madsen ("Reservoir Dogs") plays some kind of vampire hunter. I told him that whenever I hear "Stuck in the Middle With You" I think of him cutting that guys ear off. He said, "Yeah, I know. I hear that song all the time. It's crazy."



Billy Zane ("Titanic") is also in the film.




After the movie, I got to go to the after party at the Roosevelt Hotel. It was pretty cool. Free food and free drinks! But over all, it was just another night in Hollywood.

1 Comments:

  • "Yeah, this movie rocks! What's it called again?"


    Sounds like a cheeseball flick... nothing new from Hollywood.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home