Jay Plemons

Friday, December 23, 2005

Turk Turkleton

Ok, so tonight I was at 24 Hour Fitness where my buddy Harland Williams works out when I met Donald Faison (Turk from "Scrubs"). I introduced myself and told him that I loved "Scrubs." He shook my hand and told me thanks. Then he went into the basketball gym where he started to shoot around. So naturally, I went in there too and shot around a bit. One of the guys at the gym told me that he comes in there all the time. So, now my goal is to get into a game with him.

3 Comments:

  • Little did you know that he was going into the basketball court hoping to get away from you. You should get a game going and tell him "secretly" that you downloaded all those SCRUBS episodes.

    In all reality, you should try to get a gig with him. Heck, write a one-man movie script just for him and film it.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 1:33 AM  

  • Is that his real name? How sad.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 1:34 AM  

  • His real name is Donal Faison. His character's name is Chris Turk, but the Chief of Medicine thinks his name is Turk Turkleton. And I did tell him that I have all the episodes.

    By Blogger Jay Plemons, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home