Jay Plemons

Sunday, October 23, 2005

BSU Degree At Work

Ok, so there is a short film/SNL type sketch called "Halloween at the Pitts" being passed around to different agents and producers in Hollywoodright now starring Skyler Stone and Alanna Ubach and produced by Zach Johnson.

Well,if they watch the ending credits, under boom operator they would see BSU alum Jay Plemons. I know Zach, so I just showed up to hang out and watch it, and they asked if I wanted to help.

It was really kind of weird at first, cause a few weeks ago, I had seen "Waiting..." which Alanna and Skyler were both in, and now I was mic-ing them as they did their own stuff.

1 Comments:

  • wow thats awesome to hear jay!! Im gettin right on those shirts... sorry i posted as anonymous i forgot my password haha... ttyl!!
    Brittaney *Burbs*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home