Jay Plemons

Monday, March 27, 2006

Angela Kinsey

Ok, so tonight while I was on my way to the gym, I ran into Angela Kinsey who plays Angela on "The Office." She was putting money into a parking meter when I started talking to her. I told her how much I love "The Office" and she told me that she was heading to this Thai restaurant and said to walk with her. She was pretty cool. She said that there are 4 more new episodes left this season, but they are going to be webisodes online to hold people over until the next season. She also told me that the season finale is going to be pretty big. She was probably one of the nicest celebrities that I have run into out here.

3 Comments:

  • Never heard of her, but that is cool that she treated you like a human being at least. You should've offered to toss her salad, following dinner.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 7:33 AM  

  • The British version was hysterical - you must see. I have to admit, never saw the American one.

    By Blogger Gina, at 8:18 PM  

  • Update! Please... I want to know what's happening in the world of Jay.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home