Jay Plemons

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Last Day


Ok, so today was my last day at Starbucks. I don't think my manager is fully aware of that, though, but oh well. There is something liberating about knowing you are quitting. You can do and say pretty much whatever you want. It's not like they are going to fire you or something.

Oh, but a celebrity did come in today. Fiona from "Shrek." Well, it really wasn't her, it was just some really ugly chick.



Well, now I gotta wash all my clothes to get that coffee smell out for the last time.

3 Comments:

  • From one whore American company to another.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 3:48 PM  

  • well, I am a patriot...

    By Blogger Jay Plemons, at 4:32 PM  

  • Well, since my job is to prevent loss, I think it would be defeating the purpose to give out the discount. Which by the way is 20% unlimited and 40% on 4 items a month at Old Navy, and 30% on 5 items at GAP and Banana Republic. Actually, I think I would get fired if I gave you a discount. Sorry.

    By Blogger Jay Plemons, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home