Jay Plemons

Friday, August 05, 2005

Old Navy


Ok, so I quit Starbucks and started working Loss Prevention for Old Navy today. It's a pretty good job. I just wear regular clothes and walk around the store to stop people from stealing the fun, cool clothes available only at Old Navy. It pays way more then Starbucks, so that's a plus. I mean WAY more. I actually make more at this job then I did doing L. P. for Meijer. It's weird that I am making more in California then I did in Indy. But I guess that is why I did move out here. God has a way of making things work out.

Psalms 1:
1 Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked,or stand around with sinners,or join in with scoffers.
2 But they delight in doing everything the LORD wants;day and night they think about his law.
3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,bearing fruit each season without fail. Their leaves never wither,and in all they do, they prosper.

2 Comments:

  • How is it weird that you make more in CA than IND? That's to be expected, or at least I'd hope so, as the cost of living is like 6 times what it is in IND.

    Old Navy rarely has anything worth stealing, much less buying.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 1:11 AM  

  • Just cause it costs more to live here doesn't mean you automatically make more. You can look around at all the bums to see that. Old Navy has lots of stuff worth stealing. Welcome hedymack...

    By Blogger Jay Plemons, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home