Jay Plemons

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Universal Studios Hollywood




Well, I rode the Los Angeles subway today for the first time. It wasn't that bad. I rode it for $1.25 to Universal Studio Hollywood. Last week, I paid $24 for a year subscription to some newspaper, and got a free year pass to Universal.

Universal was pretty fun. Most of the rides are the ones where your chair movies, and the screen is 3-D. It's pretty cool. There was also a tour of the actual studio. Among other things, I saw the Hayden Fox's cabin from "Coach."

I rode the subway back for free, because when I got on the first time, no one took my ticket. So I just figured I would ride for free. There was a sign though that said there is a $250 fine and 40 hours or so of community service if I got caught. But I'm a rebel, so I just ripped the sign off the wall, and got in the Metro.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home