Jay Plemons

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Dukes of Hazzard




I saw "The Dukes of Hazzard" tonight. Such a great film. I loved the show growing up, but watching it recently it can be kind of cheesy. The great thing about this film is that is has the same feel of the show, but good. This is one of the first TV show based film that has been done that I have watched the original series.

After seeing this film, I would like to see a movie of other shows I used to watch like "Knight Rider", "MacGyver", and "Golden Girls."

It was done by some of the people that did "Super Troopers." It's just a fun film to see.


3 Comments:

  • I heard it sucked, and the only slightly humorous character was Willy Nelson. I am not even going to bother watching Hollywood destroy another story, so I'll pass on this one.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 11:47 AM  

  • you heard it sucked? by whom? by the same people who say that experimental music sucks probably. you should not let people do your thinking for you. if you liked the show, check this movie out.

    By Blogger Jay Plemons, at 2:53 PM  

  • Never saw the show.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home