Jay Plemons

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Green Room

Ok, so I went to the Jimmy Kimmel Live show tonight. Tracy Morgan (SNL, The Longest Yard), Ralph Macchio (Outsiders, Karate Kid) and Hanson (MmmBop) were on. It was pretty funny. I think the show is funnier live then on TV. The concert was outside, so that was pretty cool. Hanson played "MmmBop" of course, "This Time Around", "Crazy Beautiful", and some song where they shouted 'Hey!' a lot.

After the show, there was a party in the green room for the first 50 people that showed up to the show. So that was pretty cool. There was free food and drinks and I got to play Pool and PS2. How many people have played PS2 in Jimmy Kimmel's green room? Tracy and Hanson were in the room, so that was kind of cool too.

After the show, they gave us "The Longest Yard" which has Tracy Morgan in it, which comes out next Tuesday.

2 Comments:

  • Well, two other people showed up before I did, but they went to the wrong line. So, yeah, I was the first in line, but not the first there.

    By Blogger Jay Plemons, at 11:51 PM  

  • Wow, this took me back to the days of the Ninja Turtles Arcade game and the excitement I got from winning enough tickets for a spinning top.

    By Blogger crallspace, at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home